Pier 1 Aspen Flower 14oz Filled 3-Wick Candle
Pier 1 Exclusive. As the thin, crisp mountain air began to warm, sleepy alpine blossoms slowly unfurled, throwing off sweet scents of tuberose, jasmine, and heliotrope-like fragrant bedclothes. Every day should smell this good.
Always trim wick to 14 inches before lighting and keep debris out of the wax pool. Never burn longer than 4-hour intervals. Set the candle on a heat-resistant surface and avoid drafts. Always burn within sight and extinguish before leaving the room. Don't burn near things that catch fire. Keep away from children and pets. Candles may be hot because of fire. Please handle with care.
• A Mix of Tuberose, Neroli, Jasmine, Heliotrope, Violet, Cyclamen, Ylang, Lily, Carnation, And Vanilla with Hits of Peach and Coconut.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Due to COVID-19 return processing times are taking longer than normal. Please allow us 14-21 days to process your return before contacting customer support regarding the status of your return. Thank you for your patience.
IMPORTANT: With limited exceptions, returns (i) are refunded to customer by store credit redeemable on pier1.com and (ii) customer is responsible for return shipping charges.
Please know that we understand that choosing the right décor for your home/office can be a tedious process. We want you to feel confident in your purchase. This is why we are more than happy to assist you with finding the right choice. If it’s not the right fit, we’ll help you get there.
You can return most items for a store credit within 30 days of delivery. Unless noted below, outbound shipping charges are non-refundable and you will be responsible for all return shipping costs.
Clearance merchandise and any items marked “Final Sale” cannot be returned. Other nonreturnable merchandise includes clearance items, personalized items, bundled items at discount rates (e.g. “4 for $20”; unless the entire bundle is returned), items marked nonreturnable at the checkout or within the product description page, and products that have been assembled
If there is a mistake with your order, or items arrive defective/damages at the time of receipt, we will take care of it and work with you to find the best solution as further described below.
To begin the return/exchange process, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.
You can return most items for store credit redeemable on pier1.com within 30 days of delivery. The following will apply:
- Only outbound shipping charges for damaged orders will be refunded. All other shipping charges are non-refundable and will automatically be deducted from the refund credit amount.
- Clearance merchandise, any items marked “Final Sale” or marked nonreturnable may not be returned/exchanged.
- Returns/exchanges are not accepted on pillows, comforter sets, or other bedding products.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns/exchanges of items that are not in as-new condition due to damage or misuse by the customer.
- Each returned item must be in its original condition and packaging to be accepted.
- We are not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in transit. Please keep proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back returns.
- Refunds are generally issued within 5-7 business days after we have processed your return.
Defective Product and Returns due to Our Error
If there are mistakes with your order, or items arrive defective/damaged at the time of receipt, we’ll make it right by sending you replacement parts or accessories, replacing the item or issuing you a refund. In such an event, there is no return shipping charges.